3 Days in Maasai Mara Joining Safari
Masai Mara National Reserve is one of the most popular tourism destinations in Kenya- Africa. The reserve is located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland.
Wildlife tends to be most concentrated on the reserve’s western escarpment.
The Masai Mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife viewing areas. The annual wildebeest’s migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November.
There have been some 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and over 400 birds species recorded on the reserve.
Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant, and it is for this reason a visitor hardly misses to see the big five (buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion, and rhino).
Our 3 Days Safari will give you a unique opportunity to experience an authentic safari to this revered destination
1ST JAN - 30TH JUNE 2020
3 Days, 2 Nights
- Per Adult Sharing a room - $300
- Per Adult on Single Occupancy - $350
- Per Child sharing room with 2 adults - $180
- Shared return transport in a tour van
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in a Glass Cottage
- Meals on Full Board
- Daily Game Drives
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Park Fee charges per Kenyan adult - $160
- Park Fee charges per Kenyan child- $80
- Park Fee charges per non-resident - $160
- Any Items not mentioned above.
- For a shared trip, pick up is at Nairobi City Market at 7:30 AM daily. Drop off at the same point after the safari.
STANDARD GROUP JOINING ITINERARY
- Pick up at 7:30 at Nairobi City Market.
- En route Lunch at 1 PM
- Arrival and check in at the lodge at 2-3 PM
- Evening Game Drive
- Dinner & Overnight
- Early Breakfast at 7 am
- Half Day Game Drive
- Lunch is served
- Evening Game Drive or Relax at the Lodge
- Dinner and Overnight
- Early Breakfast
- En route Game Drive leaving Masai Mara at 10 am.
- En route Lunch
- Arrival and drop at Nairobi at 4 PM
About Jambo Mara Safari Lodge
Experience world-class service at Jambo Mara Safari Lodge!
Jambo Mara Safari Lodge is situated in the Masai Mara National Reserve. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.
Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony. There is a private bathroom with a shower and bath robes in each unit. Towels are offered.
Jambo Mara Safari Lodge also includes a barbecue. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar. Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on request. The property also features 24 hour hot water supply and solar electricity.
You can play table tennis, billiards and darts at the property