3 Days Masai Mara Mashujaa Deals
Masai Mara is undoubtedly one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves and largely due to the sheer number of the big cats and the famous wild-beast migration that takes place during the months of July all the way to early October.
It is an all year-round destination and such any time is a perfect time to visit Masai Mara to see the Big Five. Expeditions Maasai Safaris has tailored the most affordable Masai Mara holiday for you.
3 Days, 2 Nights Masai Mara Offers
Valid until 31ST OCTOBER 2019
- Budget Option from KES 13,500
- Jambo Mara from KES 24,000
- Ol Moran Tented Camp from KES 18,000
- Sentrim Mara from KES 26,250
- Ashnil Mara from KES 27,000
- Tipilikwani Mara from KES 23,000
- Simba Lodge Mara from 24,000
- Mara Leisure Camp from KES 25,400
- Mara Engai from KES 24,100
- Sopa Lodge from KES 28,000
- Mara Serena from KES 34,000
- Mara Ngenche from KES 36,000
Included in the package
- Return Transport in 8-seater luxury open roof tour van
- Pick up and drop off in Nairobi
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a tented camp/Lodge of choice
- Meals on Full board for 3 days- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Comprehensive Game Drives for 3 days
- Bottled drinking water per day
- Services of a professional driver guide
Excluded from the rate above
- Items of personal nature
- Park Entry Fee
- Any Item not Included Above
- A Minimum of 1 Pax is required for the Budget Option
- The rate above is per person sharing and is based on a minimum of 8 people except for
- Single supplements for lone travelers and non-residents apply
- The rate is subject to availability at the time of payment
### 3 Days Masai Mara Itinerary
Day 1 - Your Masai Mara Adventure Awaits
Depart for Maasai Mara at 7:00 am with stopover at the view point and Narok town for enroute lunch. Arrive at the hotel in the afternoon check in. Relax as you await the evening game drive in the Mara popular for the Big five (Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffalo and Rhinos). The team returns to Camp late in the evening just in time for dinner.
Day 2. Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent at the Maasai Mara game reserve. Driving across the plains in search of the big cats (black manned lions, Cheetahs and leopards with picnic lunch served at the Mara River site.
Vast herds of wildebeest, and zebra wander across the Mara grasslands in huge numbers during this period of the annual migrations take place, when millions of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle traverse the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from the Serengeti.
Depart Masai Mara en-route Nairobi
Have an early morning game drive, breakfast to be served in the hotel enroute Nairobi.
Hot Air Balloon
Want to get a bird’s eye view of the best East Africa has to offer in the magnificent setting of the Great Rift Valley? Why not also book for a hot air balloon safari!
Expeditions Maasai Safaris has partnered with the leading Hot Air Balloon service providers to give you an unforgettable view of the Mara.
Booking your Masai Mara Holiday
Now that you have explored the incredible offers Expeditions Maasai Safaris has, get your holiday mood on and select your preferred Masai Mara holiday offer and let us treat you to a remarkable and unforgettable bush holiday experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org now or send us a WhatsApp message on 0783999999 today to enjoy these Masai Mara holiday offers.