3 Days Masai Mara Safari from Nairobi, Mara Maisha Camp Update Prices
This is a 3 Days, 2 nights Masai Mara Safari from Nairobi to Mara Maisha Camp - a luxury tented camp located just 4.5km from Talek Gate of the world-famous Maasai Mara National Reserve. It offers 40 fully furnished luxurious units complete with dining facilities.
How to Get to Mara Maisha Camp
There are 3 routes from Nairobi to Mara Maisha Camp by road:
ROUTE 1 – Nairobi-Narok-Sekenani-Talek Gate-Koyaki-Mara Maisha Camp- 4 hr 52 min (260 km)
ROUTE 2 – Nairobi-Narok-Sekenani-C14-C12Rekero Junction-Talek Gate-Koyaki-Mara Maisha Camp- 5 hr 30 min (280 krn)
ROUTE 3 – Nairobi-Aitong-Koyaki-Mara Maisha Camp- 5 hr 30 min (304 km)
Accommodation Amenities at Mara Maisha Camp
- Full-size beds
- Soft linen bedding
- Mosquito netting
- Baby cots & additional beds as required
- Solar-powered hot & cold water shower
- Flush toilet
- 24-hour electricity
- 240V power sockets
- High-speed WiFi
Mara Maisha Camp, Talek Masai Mara Update 2022 Prices
Here are the best rates for a 3 Days, 2-night Masai Mara safari from Nairobi, to Mara Maisha Camp in 2022.
3 Days, 2 Nights Masai Mara 2022 Wildebeest Migration package at Mara Maisha Luxury Camp Private Wing prices
Based on 6 people in a Safari Land Cruiser
- Per Resident Adult sharing a room - KES.53,500
- Per Resident Adult in a single room - KES.63,500
- Per Resident Child sharing a room with adults - KES.34,250
- Per Non-Resident Adult Sharing a room - USD.545
- Per Non-Resident Adult in a single room - USD.645
- Per Non-Resident Child sharing a room with adults - USD.360
Based on 4 people in a Safari Land Cruiser
- Per Resident Adult sharing a room - KES.59,750
- Per Resident Adult in a single room - KES.69,750
- Per Resident Child sharing a room with adults - KES.40500
- Per Non-Resident Adult Sharing a room - USD.607
- Per Non-Resident Adult in a single room - USD.707
- Per Non-Resident Child sharing a room with adults - USD.422
Based on 2 people in a Safari Land Cruiser
- Per Resident Adult sharing a room - KES.78500
- Per Resident Adult in a single room - KES.88500
- Per Resident Child sharing a room with adults - KES.59250
- Per Non-Resident Adult Sharing a room - USD.795
- Per Non-Resident Adult in a single room - USD.895
- Per Non-Resident Child sharing a room with adults - USD.610
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Private transport from Nairobi and back using a 4x4 safari land cruiser
- Accommodation for 2 nights in the luxurious private wing at Mara Maisha Camp
- Meals on Full Board
- Bottled drinking water
- Comprehensive game drives
- Services of professional and English-speaking tour driver
- Applicable government taxes
What is not included in the package:
Travel Insurance (not mandatory)
International flights, transfers, and visa
Park entry fees
How much are park entry fees at Masai Mara National Reserve?
- Citizens - KES.1000 per day for an adult, KES.300 per day for a child
- Residents - KES.1200 per day for an adult, KES.600 per day for a child.
- Non-Resident - $70 per day for an adult, $35 per day for a child
- Drinks & Tips
- Airport transfers in Nairobi (Can be arranged on request)
Important note: For a 3-Day, 2 nights safari, you will pay the park fee amount for 2 days.
Itinerary for a 3 Days, 2 nights Masai Mara Safari from Nairobi to Mara Maisha Camp
Itinerary for a 3 Days Masai Mara Road Safari Package at Mara Maisha Camp
Day 1 - Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
Our driver will pick you up from the airport, Nairobi home or hotel at 6:30 am for a 6-hour drive to Masai Mara. The road is tarred from Nairobi and the road trip is a smooth and scenic experience to look forward to.
Upon arrival at the camp at 1 pm, you will proceed for lunch at the restaurant and later check in‚ After lunch, you will depart for a late afternoon game drive or enjoy other activities offered at the camp.
Meals included on this day: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 - Masai Mara National Reserve Wildlife Safari and Game Drive
Early morning game drive conducted in 4×4 vehicles and accompanied by an experienced driver-guide. Your guide will give you some highlights on wildlife conservation and the local culture. You also have an option to do a full-day game drive and return to the camp at 6 pm. If you prefer this option, we will have a picnic lunch before proceeding with an afternoon game drive.
This day is also perfect to go on a hot air balloon ride if you had prebooked. You can see our prices and more details here
Meals Included on this day: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
Enjoy your final day in the Mara after the morning game drive‚ enjoy your final breakfast at Mara Maisha camp and depart from the camp at 10 am for Nairobi. We will have a brief stop at Narok where you will buy lunch (from your pocket - approximately $7 per person).
Thereafter, you will proceed to Nairobi, arriving at around 4pm marking the end of an exciting and memorable Masai Mara safari.