3 Days Mombasa August 2019 Offers
There has never been a better time to enjoy a beach holiday in the pristine Kenyan coast than now. The hotel and flight rates are now lower compared to the just ended festive season. Furthermore, the beaches are not as clouded as they were few days ago as thousands of holidaymakers flocked Mombasa, Malindi and Watamu for their Christmas and New Year holidays.
Mombasa SGR Offers
Valid from 17th January to August 31st 2019
North Coast Offers
1. Azul Margarita (Full Board) from KES 12,850
2. Nyali Sun Africa (All Inclusive) from KES 17,750
3. Neptune Bamburi (All Inclusive) from KES 17,750
4. Bamburi Beach Hotel (All Inclusive) from KES 18,750
5. The Reef Hotel (All Inclusive) from KES 19,450
6. Voyager Beach Resort (All Inclusive) from KES 20,650
7. Sun n Sands (All Inclusive) from KES 26,750
South Coast & Watamu Offers
1. Neptune Village (All Inclusive) from KES 17,950
2. Turtle Bay (All Inclusive) from KES 18,800
3. Diani Sea Resort (All Inclusive) from KES 19,150
4. Neptune Paradise (All Inclusive) from KES 19,950
5. Amani Tiwi (All Inclusive) from KES 20,650
6. Jacaranda Indian Ocean (Half Board) from KES 21,150
7. Baobab Beach Resort (All Inclusive) from KES 22,150
8. Jacaranda Beach Watamu (All Inclusive) from KES 21,200
9. Southern Palms (All Inclusive) from KES 22,150
10. Leisure Lodge Resort (Full Board) from KES 35,150
Included in the Package:
• Return Economy SGR Tickets
• Return SGR Transfers
• 2 Nights Accommodation in a standard room
• All Inclusive- daily buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and both alcoholic and soft drinks
• Full Board- Daily Buffet breakfast, lunch and Dinner
• Half Board- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner
Excluded from the Package:
• Items of personal nature
• Any item not mentioned above
- The Rates above are on per person sharing basis - 2 people sharing 1 room and each paying the amount indicated.
- All rates are subject to availability and might change without prior notice or vary at the time of booking due to factors beyond our control.
- Single & Non-Resident Supplements apply.
- The rate indicated is based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together
Head over to the airport 2 hours prior to departure for your flight to Mombasa.
You will arrive at Moi International Airport/Ukunda/Malindi Airstrip within an hour or so where our friendly driver guide will be waiting to welcome you to Mombasa and drive you to your hotel.
Enjoy your stay at leisure in Mombasa and feel free to explore the very best of Mombasa. From an amazing beach experience, swimming, trips and excursions around Mombasa, you decide how exciting you would want your stay to be.
On your last day and having enjoyed the very best of Mombasa, it is now time to head back to Nairobi.
Our driver will be waiting for you after checking out to drive you to the airport.
Optional Activities to Do while in Mombasa.
Explore Mombasa Old Town
The Old Town is recognized for its rich Arabic history- ancient buildings with enviable architecture with art wow any curious soul.
There are plenty of curio shops to get yourself carvings, ornaments and much more. Also present are many fruit vendors.
Visit Fort Jesus
Built by the Portuguese in 1593 but later used by the Arabs as torture rooms, prison cells where slaves were kept in captivity before being shipped away, Fort Jesus is now a fascinating museum and is open daily. Guests need to pay a small fee to take a walk inside the museum.
Marvel at Nature at the Haller Park
Be one with nature at the popular Haller Park known for cycling, jogging, nature trails while inhaling nature in all its beauty. With various options to choose from, such as the Game Sanctuary, Reptile Park, Butterfly Sanctuary and bird watching, you will no doubt have plenty of adventures to engage in.
A Visit to Mamba Village Crocodile Farm
Situated in Nyali, Mamba Village is one of East Africa’s largest crocodile farms. With daily tours along the farm and a separate playground for kids to enjoy when they get bored with the tour, makes the farm ideal for a weekend plan, the highlight of the tour is the feeding time when all the blood-thirsty crocodiles fight for food!
Skydiving in Diani
Experience the thrill of free fall and a magnificent canopy flight over the coastline at the Skydive Diani Skydiving experience.
Plenty of Water Activities
Apart from basking and playing on the beach, there are plenty of water activities to enjoy at the Kenyan Coast from Windsurfing, kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling and more!
Booking your Mombasa Holiday
Now that you have explored the incredible offers Expeditions Maasai Safaris has, get your holiday mood on and select your preferred Mombasa holiday offer and let us treat you to a remarkable and unforgettable Mombasa beach holiday experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org now or send us a WhatsApp message on 0783999999 today to enjoy these Mombasa holiday offers.