3 Days Mombasa SGR Offers
There has never been a better time to enjoy a beach holiday in the pristine Kenyan coast than now. The hotel and flight rates are now lower compared to the just ended festive season. Furthermore, the beaches are not as clouded as they were few days ago as thousands of holidaymakers flocked Mombasa, Malindi and Watamu for their Christmas and New Year holidays.
Mombasa SGR Offers
Valid from 17th January to March 31st 2019
North Coast 3 Days Per Person Sharing
- Azul Margarita (Full Board) from KES 21,600
- The Reef Hotel from KES 28250,700
- Bamburi Beach Hotel from KES 27,500
- Neptune Beach Resort from KES 27,260
- Voyager Beach Resort from KES 27,650
- Nyali Sun Africa Beach Resort from KES 26,515
- Traveller’s Beach Hotel from KES 35,700
- Sarova Whitesands (Half Board) from KES 34,600
South Coast 3 Days Per Person Sharing
- Neptune Village from KES 25,590
- Amani Tiwi from KES 26,550
- Baobab Beach Resort from KES 27,050
- Southern Palms Beach Resort from KES 29,050
- Neptune Palm Beach Resort from KES 30,550
- Neptune Paradise Beach Resort from KES 27,590
- Pinewood Beach Resort from KES 32,600
- Swahili Beach (Full Board) from KES 35,050
- Leopard Beach Resort from KES 38,050
- Leisure Lodge(Full Board) from KES 33,850
- Diani Reef (FB) KES 27,050
- Kaskazi Beach Hotel from 29,550
- Jacaranda Watamu from KES 24,850
- Turtle Bay Watamu from KES 27,050
- Temple Point Watamu (Full Board) from KES 22,050
- The Maji (Full Board) from KES 52,250
- Diamonds Dreams of Africa from KES 47,250
- Malindi Dream Garden (Bed & Breakfast) KES 26,450
- Sandies Tropical Village from KES 30,250
- The Majlis Lamu (Full Board) from KES 44,250.00
Included in the Package:
Return Economy flight Tickets
Return hotel and airport Transfers
2 Nights Accommodation in a standard room
All Inclusive- daily buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & both alcoholic and soft drinks
Full Board- Daily Buffet breakfast, lunch and Dinner
Half Board- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner
Bed & Breakfast- Accommodation and Daily Buffet Breakfast Excluded from the Package:
Items of personal nature
Any item not mentioned above
• The Rates above are on per person sharing basis - 2 people sharing 1 room and each paying the amount indicated.
All rates are subject to availability and might change without prior notice or vary at the time of booking due to factors beyond our control.
Single & Non-Resident Supplements apply.
The rate indicated is based on a minimum of 2 people travelling together
Unless indicated Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board, rates are on All Inclusive meal plan.
Head over to the SGR Terminus at Syokimau before 8 am to ensure you have adequate time to print your Mombasa SGR tickets a soft copy of which our consultant planning your trip would have shared with you early in advance.
The train will depart from Syokimau at 8:15 am. The SGR train ride will offer you amazing views of Kenya’s wildlife as it traverses across several counties. It is a comfortable experience for both the adults and kids. In addition, they have an in-train catering service where you can order snacks, meals and drinks and even pay by Mpesa!
You will arrive at Miritini, the final SGR station few minutes past 2 pm where our friendly driver guide will be waiting to welcome you to Mombasa and drive you to your hotel.
Enjoy your stay at leisure in Mombasa and feel free to explore the very best of Mombasa. From an amazing beach experience, swimming, trips and excursions around Mombasa, you decide how exciting you would want your stay to be.
On your last day and having enjoyed the very best of Mombasa, it is now time to head back to Nairobi.
Our driver will be waiting for you after checking out to drive you to the SGR station. If you would like to probably buy some snacks for your return SGR journey, be sure to ask our driver guide who would be happy to pass you by a mall before proceeding to Miritini SGR station.
The train will arrive in Nairobi at 8:15 PM, concluding a memorable trip full of unforgettable memories and fun.
Optional Activities to Do while in Mombasa.
Explore Mombasa Old Town
The Old Town is recognized for its rich Arabic history- ancient buildings with enviable architecture with art wow any curious soul.
There are plenty of curio shops to get yourself carvings, ornaments and much more. Also present are many fruit vendors.
Visit Fort Jesus
Built by the Portuguese in 1593 but later used by the Arabs as torture rooms, prison cells where slaves were kept in captivity before being shipped away, Fort Jesus is now a fascinating museum and is open daily. Guests need to pay a small fee to take a walk inside the museum.
Marvel at Nature at the Haller Park
Be one with nature at the popular Haller Park known for cycling, jogging, nature trails while inhaling nature in all its beauty. With various options to choose from, such as the Game Sanctuary, Reptile Park, Butterfly Sanctuary and bird watching, you will no doubt have plenty of adventures to engage in.
A Visit to Mamba Village Crocodile Farm
Situated in Nyali, Mamba Village is one of East Africa’s largest crocodile farms. With daily tours along the farm and a separate playground for kids to enjoy when they get bored with the tour, makes the farm ideal for a weekend plan, the highlight of the tour is the feeding time when all the blood-thirsty crocodiles fight for food!
Skydiving in Diani
Experience the thrill of free fall and a magnificent canopy flight over the coastline at the Skydive Diani Skydiving experience.
Plenty of Water Activities
Apart from basking and playing on the beach, there are plenty of water activities to enjoy at the Kenyan Coast from Windsurfing, kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling and more!
Booking your Mombasa Holiday
Now that you have explored the incredible offers Expeditions Maasai Safaris has, get your holiday mood on and select your preferred Mombasa holiday offer and let us treat you to a remarkable and unforgettable Mombasa beach holiday experience.
Email email@example.com now or send us a WhatsApp message on 0783999999 today to enjoy these Mombasa holiday offers.