4 Days Tsavo East West Amboseli Safari Adventure
Tsavo West and East National Park both have a variety of wildlife, such as Black rhino, Cape buffalo, Elephant, Leopard and Masai Lion. Smaller animals can also be found, mostly spotted in the park, such as the Bushbaby, Hippo, Hartebeast, lesser Kudu and Masai Giraffe.
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
From your hotel, we drive along the road of Mombasa to Nairobi road until we arrive at the first gate of Tsavo East national park [Bachuma Gate]. We then embark on our first game viewing in search of Elephants,the man-eaters of Tsavo, Buffalo, Cheetah, Giraffe and other plain game. Lunch follows at Ashnil Aruba Safari lodge. In the afternoon, we will have another game drive, which includes a visit to the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season. Meals: Lunch, Dinner Accommodation: Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Day 2: Tsavo East- Tsavo West
We will have an early morning game drive for a couple of hours and return to the lodge for breakfast. Thereafter, weproceed toTsavo West National Park with game viewing en-route to Ngulia Safari Lodge where lunch and accommodation awaits. In the afternoon, we will have another game drive, which includes a visit to the Rhino sanctuary. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Accommodation: Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
Day 3: Tsavo West-Amboseli
We will have a breakfast game drive to view the beautiful Tsavo West mountains. Other activities include a visit to the famous Mzima Springs, where we can spot Hippos, Crocodiles and various types of fish found in crystal clear waters. We will also have a game viewing en-route to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch, and another one in the afternoon in search of the Big Five. Here guests can also enjoy the spectacular view of Africa’s highest snow capped mountain, Mt. Kilimanjaro. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Accommodation: Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
Day 4: Amboseli – Nairobi
We will have an early morning game drive for a couple of hours and return to the lodge for breakfast. Thereafter, we will have a game drive through Amboseli and continue all the way to Nairobi. We will have a stopover for lunch before we drop you off at your hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All camping fee and Park Fees
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Recommended drinking water.
- Extensive Game drives.
- Passport visa and Traveler’s insurance
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guides
- Laundry and alcoholic drinks
- International flights and taxes
- Items of a personal nature and any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary