4 Nights, 5 Days in Turkey 2019 Offer
Europe and Asia meets in Turkey. Istanbul- the largest city in Turkey is the only city in the world located on two continents. If you are a Kenyan, you most likely have come across Turkey products from clothes, shoes and carpets. Turkey has become a source market for these goods for Kenyan business people. That is not all, Turkey has a lot more to offer in terms of culture, history of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires and its lively people.
The country Turkey, whose capital city is Ankara, official language is Turkish, but English and German is widely spoken.
Enjoy this incredible 5 Days in Turkey with Expeditions Maasai Safaris.
4 Nights, 5 Days Turkey Offer
Istanbul Grand Durmaz Hotel or similar (local 4 star)
- $1,130 (113,000 KES) per person in Double room
Above quotations include:**
- Return Economy flight tickets
- 4 night hotel accommodation in a standard room
- Daily Buffer Breakfast at the hotel
- Standard local meals specified in the itinerary below (3 lunches)
- A/C vehicle during transfers & tours
- English speaking guide during tours
- Entrance fees of museums specified in the tour itinerary
- Service charge and V.A.Tax
Above quotations do not include:**
- Visa Fee $60 (for holders of a Kenyan passport)
- Items of personal nature
- Any items not mentioned above
- The rates above are per person and based on a minimum of 2 pax travelling together and sharing a standard room.
- Rates are subject to change and availability at the time of payment due to currency fluctuations, flight fare fluctuations and other factors beyond our control.
- To secure the best rates, please book as soon as possible by making a small deposit.
Itinerary for the 4 Nights, 4 Days in Turkey**
Day 01 – Istanbul
Arrival to Istanbul Airport and meet with the driver. Transfer to Istanbul Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Istanbul (B,L)
Departure from the hotel for a visit to the Spice Bazaar where we will experience the smells of cinnamon, cloves and thyme rising from every store, the same smells that filled the air over 400 years ago. We then embark on a scenic tour of the Bosphorus, the natural waterway that divides Asia from Europe, viewing imperial palaces, castles, palatial homes, and the two magnificent suspension bridges. On the Asian side we visit Beylerbeyi Palace and Camlica Hill which is one of the highest points in Istanbul, offering breathtaking views in all direction.
* Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Monday & Thursday.
Day 03 – Istanbul (B,L)
Departure from hotel and visit to St. Sophia museum is one of the great architectural marvels of the ancient world. We continue on to the Hippodrome, the sportive and political center of the Old City. Then we will visit Nuruosmaniye Mosque one of the most interesting mosques of Istanbul built in the 18th century in a Baroque style architecture. We then visit Topkapi Palace, seat of the Ottoman Empire for four centuries. At last we will browse around the exciting Grand bazaar, a maze of over 4000 tiny shops selling gold, jewelry, leatherwork and fine carpets. Back to your hotel.
* St. Sophia Museum is closed on Monday (from 01NOV to 31MAR), Topkapi palace is closed on Tuesday. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
Day 04 – Istanbul (B,L)
Departure from hotel and arrival to port where we embark our boat for a cruise of the Marmara Sea to the Princes’ Islands. We stop at Buyuk Ada, the popular summer resort with sandy beaches and pine trees. This was also the Pleasure Island of the Byzantine Princes. Following lunch at a seaside restaurant, we will go on a horse-drawn carriage tour of Buyuk Ada and see the traditional wooden houses that cover this island. Some free time for you too
Day 05 – Istanbul (B)
Transfer to Istanbul Airport.
Booking your Athens and Santorini Holiday
Now that you have explored the incredible offers Expeditions Maasai Safaris has, get your holiday mood on and select your preferred dates of travel and let us treat you to a remarkable and unforgettable holiday experience in Turkey.Book Now