5 Days Beijing 2019 Tour
5 DAYS, 4 NIGHTS BEIJING TOUR
Valid from Mar.1, 2019 – Dec. 31, 2019
- Beijing U Hotel (4 Star) - $1590/159,000 Kes per person sharing
- Holiday Inn Temple of Heaven (4 Star) - $1620/162,000 Kes per person sharing
- Child Rates (2-12 years old): Child with Bed: 100% & Child without Bed: 75%
- Infant (Below 2 years old): FOC
The above package rates include:**
- Return Economy flight tickets
- Return transfers airport-hotel-airport by private vehicle
- 4 Nights Accommodation in standard room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- Meals / Sightseeing / Transportation as mentioned on the itinerary segment below.
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of English-speaking guide
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Visa Pack
- What is Visa Pack?
We actually don’t process china visa, we only offer visa pack service. Visa Pack is the compulsory documents that China embassy needed from china travel agency and hotels to apply for china tourist visa. Visa pack is required documents organized from our company in china - as facilitation to obtain the visas from China embassy in your country. This visa pack doesn’t guarantee the issuance of visa. Also be advised that granting of visa is at the discretion of the china embassy or consulate only.
Visa Pack Included: * Official Invitation Letter from china travel agency * Official License of china travel agency * -Hotel Confirmation Letter * -Hotel Receipt * Guarantee Letter sent to visa department of china embassy directly through the official email address of china travel agency.
Note: Visa Pack once issued there is no refund
Package Rates Exclude:
- Items of personal nature
- Visa fee
- Any items not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- The rates above are per person and based on a minimum of 2 pax travelling together and sharing a standard room.
- Rates are subject to change and availability at the time of payment due to currency fluctuations, flight fare fluctuations and other factors beyond our control.
- To secure the best rates, please book as soon as possible by making a small deposit.
5 Days Beijing Holiday Itinerary
Day1 Arrival Beijing
Arrive in Beijing in the afternoon. Dinner and Check into hotel for a rest.
Day 2 Beijing
Our exploration start with Tian An Men Square – the largest city square in the world, bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Standing north is Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace and home to the Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasty for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, presenting an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. Lunch will be at a Beijing Flavor Restaurant. Then Shopping at Silk Store. Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show in the evening. Then we will be devoted to China’s No.1 shopping street – Wang Fu Jing Street for shopping. Peking Duck Dinner at the most famous local restaurant
Day 3 Beijing
Today’s highlight is Great Wall of China. First built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms to defend against each other and north invasion, the wall we see now was left from Ming dynasty. Shopping at Jade Museum on the way to the Great Wall. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant nearby.
Back to the downtown and visit Summer Palace. Being the largest imperial garden in China, it was first built in the Qing emperor Qianlong’s time in 1751 and was restored in 1886 by Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment.
The park became a favorite haunt of Cixi, who even preferred it to the Forbidden City, and named it Yihe Yuan (meaning the garden of health and harmony). An outside tour to the prestigious Bird Nest and Water Cube will spark our day – as the stadiums for 2008 Olympic Games, these two creatures won big applaud in and out architectural world. The rest time is for blast shopping – Xiu Shui Market for bargain fun. Dinner at the popular Chinese Restaurant.
Day 4 Beijing
After the Fresh Water Pearl Showroom visiting, we will go to visit Temple of Heaven. Originally, this was the place where emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644) and Qing Dynasty (1644 - 1911) held the Heaven Worship Ceremony. It is China’s largest and most representative existing masterpiece among China’s ancient sacrificial buildings. Then a well-prepared Mongolia Hot Pot Lunch will be ready for us. And the famous Hong Qiao Market will is our last bazaar in Beijing. Dinner will be at the most famous local restaurant.
Day 5 Departure Beijing
Check out in the morning. Transfer to Beijing International Airport for the departure flight back to Nairobi
Booking your Beijing Holiday
Now that you have explored the incredible offers Expeditions Maasai Safaris has, get into your holiday mood on and select your preferred dates of travel and let us treat you to a remarkable and unforgettable holiday experience in Beijing.Book Now