5 Nights Johannesburg & Kruger 2019 Offer
5 Nights, 6 Days Johannesburg & Kruger Offer 2019
$1500 (KSH 150,000)per person sharing
Kruger Park is South Africa's most exciting African safari destination. Steeped in legend and history, the iconic Kruger National Park in South Africa is waiting for you to explore its vast landscapes and spectacular African wildlife. Exactly why Expeditions Maasai Safaris is bring you this 5 nights, 6 days South Africa safari offer.
Protea Hotel by Marriott O.R. Tambo Airport & Timbavati Safari Lodge (Kruger)
Included in this 5 Nights Johannesburg & Kruger Offer**
- Return Economy Flight tickets
- All Transfers
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Johannesburg on Beb & Breakfast in a standard room
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Kruger on Full Board in a standard room
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary segment below
- 1 Sunset game drive in the private concession.
- 1 Guided bush walk OR Timbavati Cultural village walk.
- 1 Full Day Kruger National Park excursion including bush lunch.
- Services of an English-speaking guide on the excursions specified
- Park entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Visa Fees
- Items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Any items not mentioned above
- The rates above are per person and based on a minimum of 2 pax travelling together and sharing a standard room.
- Rates are subject to change and availability at the time of payment due to currency fluctuations, flight fare fluctuations and other factors beyond our control.
- To secure the best rates, please book as soon as possible by making a small deposit.
Arrival at OR International Airport and transfer to your hotel in Johannesburg.
Overnight in Johannesburg
Enjoy an early breakfast at the Johannesburg hotel and check out for transfer to the Timbavati Safari Lodge in Kruger. The shuttle leaves for Timbavati from Johannesburg at 6:45 am.
You will arrive at Timbavati Safari Lodge few minutes to 2 PM and Settle in to your accommodation and spend the afternoon at leisure before embarking on a sunset game drive in the private concession, followed by dinner.
Overnight: Timbavati Safari Lodge
Timbavati Safari Lodge is situated only minutes from the heart of the world-renowned Kruger National Park .
The Lodge is ideally located offering both local and international visitors an array of choices for adventures, activities and Safaris. Timbavatis’ colourful and traditionally hand painted Ndebele rondavels are nestled among glades of mature, exquisite indigenous trees, and offer our guests’ en-suite, comfortable and clean accommodation in a truly African ambience.
Game viewing on foot or in an open safari vehicle is a must for every visitor. Enter the world famous Kruger National Park with one of our highly trained guides, and experience the rush of adrenalin that comes with sighting Africa’s Big Five up close in their natural surroundings.
Centrally Located, Timbavati Safari Lodge serves as an ideal base to explore the Lowveld Bushveld. Guests may choose to spend their time exploring places such as the Blyde Canyon, Bourkes Luck potholes, the Three Rondavels, God’s Window, Pilgrims Rest, The Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre, Khamai Reptile Park and much much more.
Day 3 & 4 : Timbavati Safari Lodge, Kruger Private Reserves
The next two days will be spent exploring the world-renowned Greater Kruger wildlife area with its diversity of life forms, in search of Africa’s Big Five. Keep those cameras ready on game drives in open safari vehicles and/or bush walks and cultural excursions!
Kruger National Park
At more than 2 million hectares the Kruger National Park is one of the world’s largest game reserves and a truly remarkable destination. Because of its exceptional size you can experience amazing diversity – from the scenery and ecosystems to the correspondingly amazing array of animals, trees and birds. A trip to the Kruger National Park is an unforgettable and potentially life changing experience.
Day 5: Goodbye Kruger
Have breakfast and checkout for your trip back to Johannesburg where you will arrive later in the afternoon and check in to your Johannesburg for one more night.
Day 6: Goodbye South Africa – Thank you for the memories
Have breakfast and later check out from the hotel. Our driver will pick you and take you to the airport to catch your flight back to Nairobi.Book Now