Diani Reef Beach Resort
2020 HALF BOARD RESIDENT OFFERS WITH SGR TICKETS, TRANSFERS, ACCOMMODATION & MEALS:
- JAN - 21st DEC 2020.
2 Nights, 3 Days
- Per Person Sharing - KSh.24500
- Per Adult on Single Occupancy - KSh.39000
- Per Child (2-11 Years) sharing with 2 parents - KSh.10000
- EASTER 2020 (10TH-13TH APRIL 2020)
3 Nights, 4 Days
- Per Person Sharing - KSh.36500
- Per Adult on Single Occupancy - KSh.56000
- Per Child (2-11 Years) sharing with 2 parents - KSh.13000
- 1ST MAY - 30TH JUNE 2020
2 Nights, 3 Days
Per Person Sharing - KSh.17700
Per Adult on Single Occupancy - KSh.26800
Per Child (2-11 Years) sharing with 2 parents - KSh.9750
22ND DEC. 2020 - 2ND JAN. 2021 (CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR)
5 Nights, 6 Days
- Per Person Sharing - KSh.100500
- Per Adult on Single Occupancy - KSh.155000
- Per Child (2-11 Years) sharing with 2 parents - KSh.49000
About DIANI REEF RESORT.
Set on the white sands of Diani Beach, this 5-star resort in Ukunda overlooks 30 acres of private gardens with 2 fresh-water pools. Wellness facilities include a steam bath, aromatherapy and facial treatments.
Overlooking the Indian Ocean, all Diani rooms feature private balconies and satellite TV. Each has a work desk and a spacious bathroom with a bathtub. Tea and coffee facilities are provided.
Guests can enjoy a rich breakfast buffet at the Coral Rock Cafe or try Oriental fusion cuisine at Sake. Seafood and grilled dishes can be savored at Fins. For drinks, there are 3 bars and evening entertainment is offered on selected evenings.
Activities on site include tennis, table tennis and squash. Wind surfing, snorkeling and water sports facilities can be arranged.
Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa is located 45 minutes’ drive from the centre of Mombasa.