We are Hiring
Expeditions Maasai Safaris is growing, and so is our team. As we strive to be Kenya's Leading Tours and Travel agency, several opportunities have arisen.
Our ideal candidates believe in themselves, are great communicators and work best in teams. In addition, we are looking for candidates with at least 2 years experience in a competitive and similar roles.
We are seeking to fill the following positions. If you believe you have what it takes to join an award winning travel team poised to be Kenya's Leading Travel Agency, or you know someone who does, we encourage you to apply:
1.Marketing Executives (2)
- Promoting and marketing the business to existing and new audiences
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to new and existing customers.
- Crafting and selling travel products and tour packages
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism across Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East and more
- Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to exceed their expectations.
- Over 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a very busy environment.
- Creative and savvy Social Media Marketer
- Highly organized, presentable, professional and a strict time keeper
Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili
- Proficient in use of standard computer tools
- Attention to Details
- Incorruptible and easy to get along with
A Minimum of KCSE C+
University/College Diploma in Marketing or Related Field
Please email your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com not later than 15th September 2019.
Due the large volume of requests received, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.