5 Days Zanzibar Holiday Packages from Kenya
If you are looking for the best Zanzibar holiday packages from Kenya, Expeditions Maasai Safaris has prepared affordable 5 days, 4 nights 2022 Zanzibar holiday packages with you in mind.
Overview of Zanzibar
The beautiful island of Zanzibar with its endless palm, virgin beaches, and sapphire waters is the perfect holiday and honeymoon destination. Zanzibar is also the land of pure luxury as nature intended it.
All our Zanzibar holidays and honeymoon packages for 2022 are inclusive of flights to Zanzibar (from Nairobi) and airport transfers in Zanzibar. Accommodation is included as well as the meals as per the meal plan selected.
How much does it cost for a 5 Days, 4 Nights Zanzibar Holiday Package from Nairobi, Kenya in 2022?
Here are the best 2022 prices for 5 days, 4 nights Zanzibar holiday packages from Kenya.
What is Included in the prices above
- Economy-class flight tickets from Nairobi and back
- Two-way airport transfers in Zanzibar
- accommodation in a standard room for 4 nights
- meals as per the meal plan indicated
- An all-inclusive meal plan means the price is inclusive of 3 meals for every night booked and an unlimited selection of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Full Board meal plan means the price is inclusive of 3 meals for every night booked but with no drinks included
- Half Board Meal plan means the price is inclusive of 2 meals for every night booked but with no drinks included
- A bed & Breakfast meal plan means the price is inclusive of breakfast for every night booked
The prices quoted above are subject to the airfare at the time of your booking request and your dates of travel. Since airfare is constantly rising, and the dates of airlines have different ticket prices for different dates of travel, your final quotation might vary slightly from what is published on this site.
Suggest Zanzibar Excursions, Sightseeing, and Tours and Prices
- Stone town city tour - $35 per person
- Dolphin tour - $65 per person
- Safari Blue - $65 per person
- Prison island - $35 per person
- Jozani forest - $55 per person
- Spice tour - $30 per person
- Sunset cruise - $80 per person
- Nakupenda Sandbank Tour - $80 per person
- Heritage village tour - $45 per person
What is not included in the prices of a 5 Days, 4 Nights Zanzibar Holiday Package
- Infrastructure Tax of 1 USD per person per night, payable directly at the hotel
- Drinks unless on an All-Inclusive meal plan
- Yellow Fever vaccinations
- Covid tests are to be taken not more than 72 hours before departure for Zanzibar
- Extra tours and excursions
How to Book the 5 Days, 4 Nights Zanzibar Holiday Package from Kenya
To enjoy the cheapest prices for a Zanzibar Holiday Package, please send your preferred dates of travel to Expeditions Maasai Safaris 24/7 WhatsApp line +254783999999 and a travel consultant will respond to you instantly.
Do I need a Visa to travel to Zanzibar from Kenya?
No. Kenyans do not need a visa to travel to Zanzibar
Do I need to be Vaccinated for Covid-19 to travel to Zanzibar as a Kenyan?
- Fully vaccinated travelers will be exempted from RT PCR and Antigen rapid test requirements. Travelers will be required to present a valid vaccination certificate with QR code for certification upon arrival. The only accepted vaccines are those which have been approved by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar as listed at www.mohz.go.tz
- Not fully vaccinated/ unvaccinated passengers traveling to Zanzibar must have a negative RT PCR COVID-19 or COVID-19 NAAT test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must have a QR code.
- Children aged 12 years and below are exempted from both the RT-PCR certificate and COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test.
- There is no mandatory quarantine upon arrival
- Travelers will be checked at the airport for COVID-19 symptoms by measuring the temperature
- Travelers must have valid health insurance
In case of no symptoms of COVID-19, the traveler can proceed to the hotel without any limitations and without any need for quarantine.
Do I need a Yellow Fever Certificate to travel to Zanzibar from Kenya?
Yes. You need a yellow fever vaccination to enter Zanzibar
Do I need a passport to travel to Zanzibar from Kenya?
As a Kenyan citizen, you don’t need to have a passport to visit Zanzibar. You can apply for a Temporary Pass from your own ecitizen account.Book Now TripAdvisor