Nairobi National Park Game Drive, Updated Tour Van Charges
Overview of our Nairobi National Park Game Drive, with our 2022 Updated Tour Van Charges and Land Cruiser Tour Prices
Nairobi National Park Game Drive is a 6-hour game drive experience that starts and ends in Nairobi. The price per vehicle is $158 for a tour van and $263 for a land cruiser. Each vehicle can carry up to 8 guests. While at the Nairobi National Park game drive, you have a chance to see lions, buffaloes, wildebeest, baboons, cheetahs, rhinos, crocodiles, impalas, zebras, ostriches, leopards, and more than 100 species of mammals. This Nairobi National Park tour is one of our most popular day tours and excursions in Kenya and is the perfect safari park for a half-day or full-day excursion from the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.
Key features of the Nairobi National Park Tour
Key features of the Nairobi National Park.
- Animals include buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, baboon, zebra, wildebeest, and cheetah—100 mammal species.
- 400 migratory and endemic bird species.
Picnic Facilities at The Nairobi National Park
For corporate events, bush dinners, weddings, picnics, team building sessions, video and film production
- King Fisher
- historic ivory burning site
One of the only places on earth where you can be on safari with skyscrapers as part of your backdrop, it’s an ideal layover escape or add-on to your existing safari.
Nairobi National Park Tour Van and Tour Van Game Drive Charges
So how much does it cost to do a game drive at the Nairobi National Park in 2022? Here are the best charges for a Nairobi National Park tour in 2022:
January - December 31, 2022, Nairobi National Park Tour prices for a tour van or a land cruiser:
Option 1 - Tour Van Prices for a Nairobi National Park Tour
- The price per tour van is $158/15,000KES
Option 2 - Safari Land Cruiser Prices for a Nairobi National Park Tour
- The price per land cruiser is $263/25000KES
What is included in the prices for a Nairobi National Park tour above:
- Pick up from your Nairobi hotel
- Comprehensive game drives at the Nairobi National Park for 6 hours as per the itinerary below.
- Services of an experienced and professional English-speaking tour driver
- Sanitizer on board
- Drop off at your Nairobi Hotel
What is not included in the prices for a Nairobi National Park tour above:
- Park entry fee - $60 for an adult, $20 for a child to be paid directly at the gate of the park
- Meals and Drinks
INCLUSIONS OF OUR NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK HALF-DAY GAME DRIVE PACKAGE
- Pick up from your home, airport, or hotel within Nairobi or some parts of Kiambu county.
- A comprehensive game drive for 6 hours
- Sanitizer on Board
- Services of a professional driver guide.
- Drop off at the point of pick
Nairobi National Park Tour Itinerary (Typical, not fixed)
6:30 AM - Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi
7:15 AM - Arrival at the Nairobi National Park. The Park fee is paid at this moment - please carry US Dollars cash or use your card. You will also be requested to present your identification document, the passport.
7:30 - 1:30 PM - Enjoy a memorable Game Drive at the Nairobi National Park
1:45 PM - Exit the park and commence the trip back to your hotel
How to Book the Nairobi National Park Tour with Expeditions Maasai Safaris:
- Choose your preferred option (Van or Land Cruiser)
- Please click the link below to pay securely:
- Email your payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org or send the same to our WhatsApp contact number +254783999999 and include your day of choice for the trip, the name of the hotel/Apartment and the mobile contact to be used by our driver to contact you on the day of the trip.
- Receive an official receipt, relax and wait for our driver to pick you up.
Frequently Asked Questions: Nairobi National Park Tour
How much is the park entry fee charged at the Nairobi National Park?
Answer: Here is the park fee charges at Nairobi National Park in 2022:
- Each Kenyan adult pays 500 Kes. per adult, 215 Kes. per child
- Each non-resident adult pays $60, a non-resident child will pay $20
How long is the game drive for a Nairobi National Park tour?
Answer: The duration of a game drive at the Nairobi National Park is 6 hours. This is considered an adequate duration to view most if not all of the sightings at the Nairobi National Park.
How late can I book a Nairobi National Park tour?
Answer: We accept bookings as late as 12 hours prior to your trip
Which animals will I see at the Nairobi National Park?
Answer: The Nairobi National Park is home to buffalos, giraffes, lions, leopards, baboons, zebras, wildebeest, and cheetah, a total of 100 mammal species. The park also hosts over 400 migratory and endemic bird species.
Must I go on those hours or I can choose my own hours?
Answer: We are flexible and allow all our customers to choose their preferred timings. The timings provided above are the optimal times but do not imply you have to go on those specific times only.
Are there elephants at the Nairobi National Park?
Answer: No, there are no elephants at the Nairobi National Park.