Enkorok Mara Camp 2021 Wildebeest Migration Safari
Enkorok Mara Camp is set on 30 acres of private land in Masai Mara Siana’s Conservancy. The camp overlooks the scenic Oloolotikoshi Hills and the spot is perfect for sundowners for guests relaxing after a game drive with a captivating sunset. The Camp is set on the banks of Oloirigynyisho River where Zebras, Wildebeests, Elephants and other wildlife regularly come to drink water. The Masai Mara Reserve Ololaimutia gate is located 2.5 Kms from the camp whilst the Keekorok Airstrip is 20kms and Sekenani Gate is 25Kms away.
Guests staying at the Camp can pick up give-away made by the local community as part of our social responsibility programme from the Zawadi Shop.
Enkorok Mara Camp is setting standards offering luxury services at affordable prices. Our friendly and professional staff are set out to send our guests back to their countries with great and lasting memories.
STANDARD 3 DAYS MAASAI MARA ITINERARY
- Pick up at 6 am at your home within Nairobi County
- Arrival and check in at the lodge at Lunch time
- Evening Game Drive
- Dinner & Overnight
Early Breakfast at 7 am
- Half Day Game Drive
- Lunch is served
- Evening Game Drive or Relax at the Lodge
- Dinner and Overnight
- Early Breakfast
- En route Game Drive leaving Masai Mara at 10 am.
- En route Lunch from your pocket
- Arrival and drop at Nairobi at 4 PMBook Now TripAdvisor