3-Day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Group-Joining Safari from Nairobi | Updated 2022 prices
3-Day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Group Joining Safari from Nairobi. Updated 2022 Prices
This is a 3-day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Group Joining safari and it starts and ends in Nairobi, the Capital City of Kenya.
Accommodation for this Masai Mara group joining wildebeest migration safari package from Nairobi will be at the popular Jambo Mara Safari Lodge, a mid-luxury safari lodge located adjacent to the Masai Mara National Reserve.
It takes 6 hours to drive from Nairobi to the Masai Mara National Reserve.
Crowned the 8th wonder of the world in 2012, the Maasai Mara wildebeest migration is a spectacular sight to behold bringing thousands of wildlife from the Serengeti plains to Masai to Maasai mara every year.
Our 3 days, 2 nights Masai Mara wildebeest migration group joining safaris package to the Masai Mara is ideal for travelers who don’t mind sharing transport with our other guests or anyone looking to save money on their trip to the Masai Mara.
What is the cost of a 3-Day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Group-Joining Safari from Nairobi in 2022?
Here are the updated and updated prices for this mid-luxury Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration group-joining safari to the Masai Mara
- Per Person Sharing - $399
- Solo Traveler - $470
- Child Rate (3-11 years) - $260
What is included in the price above?
- Shared transport using a 4x4 safari land cruiser with a pop-up roof for game viewing from Nairobi CBD.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Jambo Mara Safari Lodge
- Meals on Full Board
- Comprehensive game drives on Day 1 and Day 2
- Complimentary bottles of drinking water
- Services of a professional, experienced, and English-speaking tour driver
What is not included in the rate above
- One time payment of park entrance fee of $160 per person
- Travel Insurance (not mandatory)
Why you should book the 3-Day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Group Joining Safari from Nairobi.
There are various reasons why you should book this group joining safari to the Maasai Mara:
- Group joining safaris are cheaper compared to a private safari where you would be required to pay for the entire vehicle regardless of how many people you will be traveling with. By paying for your seat only, a group joining a safari enables many tourists to enjoy safari moments that otherwise would have been too expensive to afford.
- Group Joining Safaris gives social tourists an opportunity to interact with other guests from different cultures. If you are an outgoing person, a group joining safari can help you meet new people and make friends.
- Witness the spectacular wildebeest migration at the Masai Mara
What to Carry when going on a 3-Day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Group-Joining safari
If you are planning to book this wildebeest migration group-joining safari, please ensure:
- Your passport has no less than 6 months before expiry by the time of your arrival in Kenya and has at least 2 blank pages left.
- Find out if you need a visa to visit Kenya here. If you need it, it is a very easy and straightforward process. An e-visa to Kenya costs $51 and it is applied and delivered online.
- We recommend you have a yellow fever vaccination certificate
- All passengers over 18 arriving in Kenya must present proof of vaccination against COVID19. Vaccinated travelers are not required to take a PCR test before traveling to Kenya.
- We recommend you carry your park entrance fees as cash because sometimes the network can be an issue when processing your payment through a card at the gate of the Maasai Mara National Reserve. The total amount to pay for park fees at Masai Mara for this trip will be $160
When is the best time to book the 3-Day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Group-Joining safari
We have daily departures for the 3-day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration group joining safari.
The best months/time to travel to the Maasai mara for the wildebeest migration are July, August, and September
3-Day Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Group-Joining safari Itinerary
Here is a standard 3 days, 2 nights Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration group joining itinerary:
Day 1 - Departure
- Meeting Point - Nairobi City Market
- Meeting Time - from 7:30 am
- Lunch at Narok
- Arrival at the Camp at 3 PM
- Evening Game Drive
- Dinner and Overnight
Day 2 - Full Day Game Drive.
- Rise with breakfast
- depart for a full-day game drive
- picnic lunch is served
- afternoon game drive
- 5 PM - return to the camp for dinner and overnight
If you had booked a hot air balloon ride, this is a perfect day to do it. Read more about the charges and itinerary here
Day 3 - Departure for Nairobi
- Rise with Breakfast
- Checkout at 8:30 and slowly start our journey back
- Lunch in Narok (from your pocket - $7 per person)
- Arrival at Nairobi City Market at 4 PM
About Jambo Mara Safari Lodge
Jambo Mara Safari Lodge has situated adjacent to the Masai Mara National Reserve, just 12 minutes from the Ololaimutiek gate of the Masai Mara.
It is a mid-luxury safari lodge with two accommodation options - the wooden cottages and the superior glass cottages.
Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony. There is a private bathroom with a shower and bathrobes in each unit. Towels are offered.
There is a swimming pool, a gym, board games, and hot showers at Jambo Mara Safari Lodge.
HOW TO BOOK THIS 3-DAY MASAI MARA WILDEBEEST MIGRATION GROUP JOINING SAFARI
To book this exciting group-joining safari to the Masai Mara to see the wildebeest migration, simply fill this form or hit the ‘book now button below. Alternatively, feel free to chat with Expeditions Maasai Safaris via WhatsApp contact +254783999999.Book Now TripAdvisor