3 Days Masai Mara Group Joining Safari Packages
Experience a memorable Kenya safari on a budget by booking this 3 days masai mara group-joining safari packages this 2022.
Our 3 days masai mara group-joining safari packages takes you to the home of the African Big 5 and Kenya’s Most Popular national reserve - the Maasai Mara. You will join other safari enthusiasts like yourself for an exciting 3 days of safari expeditions. We depart every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. If you are booking as a group of 6, we can depart any day of the week.
Our 3 days, 2 nights maasai mara group joining safaris packages to the Maasai Mara are ideal for travellers who don’t mind sharing transport with our other guests or anyone looking to save money on their trip to the Maasai mara.
Why you should book a Masai Mara Group Joining Safari packages.
There are various reasons why you should book a group joining safari to the Maasai Mara:
- Group joining safaris are cheaper compared to a private safari where you would be required to pay for the entire vehicle regardless of how many people you will be travelling with. By paying for your seat only, a group joining safari enables many tourists to enjoy safari moments which otherwise would have been too expensive to afford.
- Group Joining Safaris gives social tourists an opportunity to interact with other guests from different cultures. If you are an outgoing person, a group joining safari can help you meet new people and make friends.
How much does it cost for a 3 days masai mara budget safari?
Here are our pocket friendly budget safari to the masai mara for 3 days. The rates are per person:
|3 Days Masai Mara Group Joining Safari Packages||Per Resident Sharing||Per Non-Resident Sharing||Per Non-Resident on Single Occupancy|
|Lenchada Tourist Camp Rates||KES 13,500||USD 160||USD 200|
|Jambo Mara Safari Lodge Rates||KES 20,500||USD 240||USD 300|
|Enkorok Mara Tented Camp rates||KES 21,500||USD 225||USD 300|
|Simba Oryx Nature Tented Camp Rates||KES 21,900||USD 215||USD 300|
|Ol Moran Tented Camp Rates||KES 22,000||USD 235||USD 300|
|Masai Mara Emayian Luxury Tented Camp Rates||KES 29,500||USD 455||USD 635|
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A MAASAI MARA GROUP JOINING SAFARI PACKAGES
- Shared transport using a safari van
- accommodation for 2 nights in a standard tent or cottage
- meals on full board
- bottled drinking water
- comprehensive game drives
- services of a professional and English-speaking guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN A MAASAI MARA GROUP JOINING SAFARI PACKAGES
- Park entrance fees (2000 Kes. per Kenyan Citizen adult, 2400 Kes. for an East African Resident, $160 for a non-resident adult)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature
WHAT TO CARRY WHEN GOING ON A MAASAI MARA GROUP JOINING SAFARIS
If you a visitor (or just planning your visit to Kenya) please ensure:
- Your passport has not less than 6 months before expiry by the time of your arrival in Kenya and has at least 2 blank pages left.
- Apply for a visa online by here
- Have a yellow fever vaccination certificate
- Ensure you have a are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and have a negative PCR Covid-19 certificate not taken more than 96 hours before your departure from home/resident country.
- We recommend you carry your park entrance fees as cash because sometimes the network can be an issue when processing your payment through card at the gate of the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
WHEN CAN YOU BOOK A GROUP JOINING SAFARI TO THE MASAI MARA
We depart every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. For the wildebeest migration safari, the best months to travel to the Maasai mara are between July and September. However, since Maasai Mara is an all season destination, we have group joining safaris throughout the year.
Here is a standard 3 days, 2 nights Masai Mara group joining safari itinerary:
Day 1 - Nairobi to Masai Mara (6 Hours Drive from Nairobi)
On this day, you shall make your way to our central departure point at the Nairobi Central District by 7 am. If you are new to Nairobi, we can organize a pick up from your hotel within Nairobi or the airport. Extra charges for this pick up will apply.
We will depart from Nairobi by 8 am and use Waiyaki Way making a brief stop at the popular Great Rift Valley View Point in Limuru. Here, you will have an opportunity to not answer a call of nature but also enjoy the breathtaking views of the Great Rift Valley, a wonder of the world, an entire circuit that stretches from the Middle East, passes through Africa and has a great chunk in the East African part, then ends in Mozambique in the South. You are free to take a few pictures before we resume our journey.
At 1 PM, we will have our lunch in one of the popular tourist restaurants located in Narok and proceed to Maasai Mara arriving not later than 3PM on time for our first evening game drive. We return to the camp/hotel for dinner and overnight stay. It is common to for the camp to lit a bonfire for guests to enjoy an evening of story telling, catch up before retreating for the night sleep.
Meals Included on this day: Lunch and Dinner. Drinks are not included
Day 2 - Masai Mara National Reserve Full Day Game Drive
After an early breakfast, we will set out for the reserve for a full day game drive. Being the main highlight of your safari, this day is spent looking for the big five wildlife - the lions, elephants, rhinos, leopards and the African buffaloes. We suggest you have your camera in handy to capture the exciting sightings while on this expedition. We will also see other wildlife from the waterbucks, giraffes, wildebeests, cheetahs, a lot of bird species and more.
At 1 PM, our guide will drive to a safe area where he will set up a picnic lunch and you can enjoy your lunch.
Our afternoon game drive will start with a trip to the Mara River to see where the wildebests usually cross during the months of July to September. You will see a lot of hippos and crocodiles.
After an eventful day at the reserve, we will start our journey back to your camp arriving in time for dinner and overnight stay.
Meals Included on this day: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
You will rise with breakfast and check out of your room by 10 am. Our guide will come pick you from your camp and commence your journey back to Nairobi, stopping in Narok for lunch. This meal will be from your pocket.
You will arrive in Nairobi CBD at 4PM marking the end of a remarkable and memorable safari expedition.
Meals Included on this day: Breakfast
HOW TO BOOK THIS SAFARI
If you are interested in this safari or any other in Kenya, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp text on +254783999999 with your preferred dates of travel and the number of guests who will be travelling.Book Now TripAdvisor