3 Days Maasai Mara Group Joining Safari (2021 wildebeest migration)
Maasai Mara group joining safaris will take you to the world cup of wildlife for the 2021 wildebeest migration experience. Take advantage of our Maasai Mara Group Joining safaris packages and let’s go witness this annual spectacle.
Crowned the 8th wonder of the world in 2012, the Maasai Mara wildebeest migration is a spectacular sight to behold bring thousands of wildlife from the Serengeti plains to Maasai to Maasai mara every year. Our 3 days, 2 nights maasai mara packages to the Maasai Mara are ideal for travellers who don’t mind sharing transport with our other guests or anyone looking to save money on their trip to the Maasai mara.
For our 3 days, 2 nights maasai mara group joining safari packages to Maasai Mara, we have worked with some of the recognized tented camps and lodges and negotiated very special rates for all our guests seeking to witness the wildebeest migration.
Why you should book a Maasai Mara Group Joining Safaris
There are various reasons why you should book a group joining safari to the Maasai Mara:
- Group joining safaris are cheaper compared to a private safari where you would be required to pay for the entire vehicle regardless of how many people you will be travelling with. By paying for your seat only, a group joining safari enables many tourists to enjoy safari moments which otherwise would have been too expensive to afford.
- Group Joining Safaris gives social tourists an opportunity to interact with other guests from different cultures. If you are an outgoing person, a group joining safari can help you meet new people and make friends.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Shared transport using a safari van
- accommodation for 2 nights in a standard tent or cottage
- meals on full board
- bottled drinking water
- comprehensive game drives
- services of a professional and English-speaking guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Park entrance fees (2000 Kes. per Kenyan Citizen adult, 2400 Kes. for an East African Resident, $160 for a non-resident adult)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature
WHAT TO CARRY WHEN GOING ON A MAASAI MARA GROUP JOINING SAFARIS
If you a visitor (or just planning your visit to Kenya) please ensure:
- Your passport has not less than 6 months before expiry by the time of your arrival in Kenya and has at least 2 blank pages left.
- Apply for a visa online by clicking here: https://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html
- Have a yellow fever vaccination certificate
- Ensure you have a negative PCR Covid-19 certificate not taken more than 96 hours before your departure from home/resident country.
- We recommend you carry your park entrance fees as cash because sometimes the network can be an issue when processing your payment through card at the gate of the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
WHEN CAN YOU BOOK?
We depart every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. For the wildebeest migration safari, the best months to travel to the Maasai mara are between July and September. However, since Maasai Mara is an all season destination, we have group joining safaris throughout the year.
Here is the itinerary:
Day 1 - Departure
- Meeting Point - Nairobi City Market
- Meeting Time - from 7:30 am
- Lunch at Narok
- Arrival at the Camp at 3 PM
- Evening Game Drive
- Dinner and Overnight
Day 2 - Full Day Game Drive.
- Rise with breakfast
- depart for a full day game drive
- picnic lunch is served
- afternoon game drive
- 5 PM - return to the camp for dinner and overnight
Day 3 - Departure for Nairobi
- Rise with Breakfast
- Checkout at 10 am
- Pass by the national reserve for an enroute game drive
- Hotel will provide a packed lunch box
- Arrival at Nairobi City Market at 4 PM
End of the Safari
If you are planning a safari to the Maasai Mara or even looking for an affordable group joining safaris this wildebeest migration season, we would love to travel with you!Book Now